The field of activity of Zaremos Iranians is the exploration, extraction and exploitation of copper, molybdenum and gold mines in Iran for the production, distribution and sale of high grade copper ore products. ore and molybdenum ore, distribution and sale of products produced in Iran or abroad, with the participation of others and attracting others to cooperate in repayment plans related to the copper industry, performing all financial, commercial, industrial, mining and service operations and Related transactions are direct or indirect.
The project for the construction of a copper factory in Sistan and Baluchistan province, northwest of Zahedan-Bam and at 55 km in an area called Tell Siah towards the village of Karagheh and Kohnuk, and in the vicinity of the mine in the vicinity of the mine, which will be built with an annual capacity of 3000 tons in 2019 It is expected to start and finish the construction operation by 10/30/1401. The product type is copper oxide with an average grade of 0.8%.
Registration number: 577411
Registered capital of the company: 800,000 million Rials
Number of human resources: 139
The percentage of ownership of Sepehr Tahalgaran Mining Holding: 70%
Members of the Board
The mission of Zarems Iranian Striving Company as one of the subsidiaries of the Holding of Sustainable Economics; Carrying out executive operations in three sectors: exploration, extraction and construction of copper and gold processing factories. This company moves in the direction of sustainable growth and excellence of the company's shares as a responsible operator, as well as the production and processing of mineral products within the framework of national and international standards. Al-Lumli is to supply domestic and foreign industries.
- A dynamic and efficient organization in the field of producing copper concentrate or copper cathode equivalent to 35000 tons until 2025
With faith in the will of the Creator and in order to preserve the wealth and national capital of the country, the following values will be the model of our guiding path:
- Committed to professional ethics and expanding spiritual, technical and material capitals of mines and mineral industries
Adhering to job creation and paying attention to deprive
- areas and bound by the rights of local communities
- Conservation of natural resources, especially non-renewable resources, and protection of the rights of future generations
- Teaching and transferring knowledge to each other in order to create synergy and move towards perfection